QUICK START GUIDE
- Download the Insta360 Pro/Pro2 Controller app to your mobile phone from the website or use the QR code below.
(You will need to enter the serial number of the camera which is located on the Camera and the Camera case)
- Take the camera out of the case and remove the protective rubber ring surrounding all the lenses by sliding it up
- Turn on the 360 Camera (it takes a minute to boot up and get to the menu screen)
- Go to your wifi settings on your mobile and connect to the Insta360 wifi. The password = 88888888
- Open the Insta360 app and use “Connection Method B” to connect to the camera. You will need to enter the IP address shown on the camera display and type it into the text box, then tap “Connect”
- Once connected you will see the normal user interface and a video preview. Just tap the red “record” button at the bottom of the screen to start and stop recordings.
- To turn off the camera hold the power button for 3 seconds until you see a message telling you to let go.
- Please replace the protective rubber ring around the lenses before putting the camera back into the case.
- The memory cards are good for approx. 5hrs of footage. The app shows info on how much recording time is left as well as battery life.
Tips for best results
- Position the camera at least 1 meter away from people/objects.
- Place the camera on a tripod or surface that’s off the ground if possible.
- It’s best to keep the camera still while filming.